- Lord Rowallan
- John Smith
- Jim Murdoch
- George McFadzean
- Jim McFadzean
- Tom Paterson
- Tom Smith
- Jim Miller
- Colin Shepherd
- John Montgomerie
- Matt Auld
- Janet Smith
- Douglas Shanks
- David Currans Benlochrie, Cauldhame, Stewarton, KA3 5HU
- Lorna Montgomerie, Newlands Farm, Kilmaurs, KA3 2PR
Tel: (01563) 538211
Horse & Pony Secretary
- Susan Mitchell, Kirklee, 9 Kilmarnock Road, Kilmaurs, Ayrshire, KA3 2RA
Tel. (01563) 535110
- Jean McFadzean, 8 Four Acres Drive, Kilmaurs KA3 2ND
- Fiona Dykes, 48 Benbecula Road, Kilmarnock, KA3 2LB
Ian Smith, George Templeton, Jamie McFadzean, John Hogarth, Jimmie Bennett, Craig Kirkwood, John Shepherd, James Shepherd, Jim Kirkwood, John Currie, Ross Henderson, Ian Cuthbertson, Hugh Montgomerie, Alan Kirkwood, Colin Cuthbertson, Alan Borland, David Wilson, Allan Auld, Dave McFadzean, Andy Smith, David Smith, Jim Shanks, Andy Mair, Stuart Muirhead, David Murray, Andrew Wilson
Young Farmers' Committee
Jamie Cuthbertson, Claire Cuthbertson
Mary Smith, Sheila McFadzean, Fiona Dykes, Trish Scott, Jean Cuthbertson, Katie Barr, Zoe Wilson, Fiona Auld, Lizzie Smith, Alison Wilson, Louise Smith, Vickie Shepherd, Emma Lindsay, Vickie Scott, Janice Shepherd, Jill Currans, Joanne Currans
- McKenzie, Bryson & Marshall, 21 Hill St, Kilmarnock.
- All animals exhibited must be bona fide property of the exhibitor and must be in his possession either 6 weeks before or after the Show, or forfeit all prize money.
- Bulls must be secured with a ring or screw in the nose, with a chain or rope attached.
- The exhibits entered by members of the Kilmaurs Young Farmers Club must be the property of the farm where entered.
- All exhibitors shall pay £2 entry money in all classes except where otherwise stated, and all who are not members shall also pay £1 membership.
- The Secretary will receive entries on the field. No stock to leave the Show Ground until after the Parade, otherwise all prizemoney won in competition will be withheld.
- Any artificial device or contrivance of any description found on any animal either for preventing flow of milk, or any other purpose, will disqualify that animal from being awarded a prize. Neither collodian nor any other adhesive matter to be used in the dressing of animals. This rule will be strictly adhered to.
- Any person protesting must lodge a protest in writing with the Secretary, together with a deposit of £10. Protests must be lodged on the Ground on the day of the Show. The decision of the Committee shall be binding on all parties and their decision shall not be subject to any process of the law.
- The Society will not be responsible for any loss; damage or accident from any causes whatever during the Show.